Consumer Directed Services
In-Home Care Support Services
Our goal is helping both disabled and aging populations stay in their home by providing accounting services to individuals with disabilities and their families.
This section is devoted to individuals who want to become an employer or personnel working in their home (in-home attendants) and to take charge of hiring, setting pay rate, scheduling, supervising and much more allowed within your Consumer Directed Service budget.
Our team is screened by the Missouri Family Care Safety Registry and we are an approved vendor with the Missouri Division of Senior and Disability Services (DSDS) to provide Consumer Directed Services.
Missouri Areas We Serve
Bates, Henry, Vernon, Andrew, Buchanan, Caldwell, Carroll, Cass, Clay, Clinton, Jackson, Johnson, Lafayette, Pettis, Platte, and Ray
Who We Serve
- Adults with developmental disabilities
Accounting Services for In-Home Care
- Accounting Services
- Human Resources Services
- Payroll Services
- Tax Preparation
- Claim Processing and Submission
- Employment tax requirements
- Monthly budget management
- Enrollment support
- Customer Service
- Service reports
Consumer Directed Services Are Available to Assist Our Participants With:
- All the necessary employer and employee enrollment forms
- Budget/allotment/authorization to receive services
- Ongoing training and support for the participant and employee(s) both in-person and remote
- Developing skills for training, recruiting, screening, hiring/dismissing staff
- Developing job descriptions
- Developing skills for effective communication/problem resolution
- Developing back-up plans
- Developing decision making skills for employer and employment related situation
- Developing and Implementing corrective action plans
Call T. Williams & Associates today at 816-251-4527 or request a consultation through our website to learn more about our Consumer Directed Services.