1. Contact T. Williams & Associates (TWA) Consumer Directed Services to determine eligibility and qualification for the personal care assistance services at 816-251-4529.
2. DHSS shall initiate the determination of eligibility for personal care assistance services.
3. The applicant shall be notified of the initial determination of the department on his or her eligibility by DSDS.
4. DSDS will develop a personal care services plan.
5. Upon completion of a personal care service plan, the consumer will choose a Fiscal Support Entity like TWA Consumer Directed Services from a list of vendors.
6. When TWA Consumer Directed Services is selected, and upon receipt of the Personal Care Service Plan and referral from the DSDS, TWA Consumer Directed Services will contact the Consumer and or guardian to schedule a face-to-face orientation to begin services.
TWA Consumer Directed Services provide Consumer Directed Services in the following Missouri counties: Andrew, Bates, Buchanan, Caldwell, Carroll, Cass, Clay, Clinton, Henry, Jackson, Lafayette, Pettis, Platte, Ray and Vernon to eligible participants authorized or referred to us.