T. Williams & Associates, a full-service accounting firm, is looking for our next great team member to fill the role of remote bookkeeper – client accounting. This role represents a key member of our accounting services team. Our firm services small businesses, so efficiency and accuracy are key in delivering clients error-free and timely financial information.
- Bachelor or Associate degree in Accounting and knowledge of current accounting standards and principles.
- Experience bookkeeping for multiple clients.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products (specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to adapt and learn new technology.
- QuickBooks/QuickBooks Online experience preferred.
- Minimum  years of experience in an environment with client contact.
- Minimum  years of experience providing bookkeeping services.
- Self-starter that is goal oriented and self-disciplined.
- Able to prioritize work according to deadlines.
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner in-person, via email and other electronic means.
Interested in joining our growing team? Submit a resume and cover letter.